- Premiere of "The Whale", a music video from Daniel Emond's newest EP Kill the Whale: A Musical Odyssey of Moby Dick at Caveat on Friday, December 8th. Marjie is dancer in the music video and a huge fan and supporter of her talented friend. So excited for this release! Watch the video on YouTube and on her media page.
- A venue is set for Marjie's solo cabaret debut! She will perform What Would Judy Do? at The Duplex Cabaret Theatre on Friday, January 26th at 9:30pm. She is very excited to chase cares away (or try to) by channeling some J. Garland classics with some modern twists and the help of a few friends to start out the new year. Please join!
- Arden/Everywhere: The As You Like It Project runs at Baruch Performing Arts Center from Oct. 8 - 28! Marjie is Assistant Movement Director to Brandon Powers for the production, directed by Jessica Bauman.
- Marjie begins rehearsals for Arden/Everywhere: The As You Like It Project as Assistant Movement Director to Brandon Powers. Directed by Jessica Bauman, this production re-frames As You Like It as a story about refugees, dislocation, and resilience in an attempt to respond to the intolerable refugee crisis today. The show opens at Baruch Performing Arts Center on Sunday, October 8th. Get your tickets here!
- Marjie is thrilled to join the team of the New York Musical Festival production of the original musical The Goree All-Girl String Band as Movement Assistant to Choreographer Brandon Powers! The musical features book and lyrics by Michael Bradley, music by Artie Sievers, direction by Ashley Brooke Monroe, and music direction and orchestrations by Max Gordon.
Performances begin Monday, July 24th at 8pm at the Acorn Theatre on Theatre Row!
- On Monday, June 26, Marjie is excited to join Douglas Waterbury-Tieman and the cast and team of Johnny and the Devil's Box for a reading of the new musical.
- On Thursday, May 25, Marjie performed with Jennifer Jancuska + The BringAbout in a Kevin Spacey Grant presentation for the new rock opera THE DEMISE, written by Joel Stein, with additional book, music, and lyrics by Doug Kreeper and Elizabeth Yng-Wong. Directed by Shaun Peknic, THE DEMISE will be part of this year's New York Musical Festival. Best of luck to the team!
- On Monday, April 24, Marjie films a music video with the incredibly talented Daniel Emond for his new concept album The Whale, directed by Thomas Rowell with cinematography by Gideon de Villiers and choreography by Andrew Harper. She will be a featured dancer in the video. Can't wait to shoot with this beautiful cast and creative team!
- Marjie is thrilled to collaborate with Jennifer Jancuska + The BringAbout for an immersive concert of HALF BAKED, a new theatrical experience showcasing three new works in progress by songwriter Elliah Heifetz (Dust Can't Kill Me) and director Srda Vasiljevic (Dust Can't Kill Me, Spring Awakening). The concert will be held on Thursday, April 20th at 8pm at Cape House in Brooklyn. Read BroadwayWorld's write-up about the concert here!
- Marjie joins The BringAbout for the Drama League Rough Draft Residency of Douglas Waterbury-Tieman's new bluegrass musical Johnny and the Devil's Box, directed by John Hurley, co-directed and choreographed by Jennifer Jancuska. The Rough Draft presentation will take place on Monday, April 10th at 7pm.
- Marjie releases a new edited improv dance video using footage shot in Williamsburg, VA. Check it out on her media page!
- Marjie collaborates with Kickshaw Hutch for a second time (!) on song for their debut EP stars, they're going obsolete. The EP and song, "Winter Woods," is available on their Bandcamp page and Spotify.
- Marjie collaborates with musicians Michael and David Johnson of Kickshaw Hutch on a cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love." Excited for more upcoming collaborations!